The continued success of Columbia City Ballet, our artistic programming, development of our dancers and extensive educational outreach program is only possible with the continued generosity of our supporters. By making a gift to the Columbia City Ballet you will be investing in the future of our ballet company and making a positive impact on Columbia ballet and art across the Southeast.
Become A Member
Ticket sales account for less than 50 percent of our annual budget each season.
Becoming a member ensures:
- Performances remain affordable for the community
- Performances reach the widest spectrum of individuals
- Columbia City Ballet can keep the highest standard of artistic excellence in ballet
Donations of $100 or more receive recognition in our yearly program. Donate Here.
The Barre Society
The Barre Society of Columbia City Ballet is here to pierce the veil between stage and audience by engaging young professionals. You can make can make a difference while enjoying special events, networking opportunities and more.
- Building your own season package
- Access to private events
- Access to a private lounge during performances
- The chance to network with Columbia’s movers and shakers
- The opportunity to help advance the state’s top arts organization
- Access to official Barre Society merchandise
Pointe Shoe Campaign
Did you know that dancers go through 18–25 pairs of pointe shoes per year?
That’s near $2000 per year, per dancer on ballet shoes!
Columbia City Ballet is proud to have Lexington Medical Center as our matching sponsor for the Pointe Shoe Campaign again for the 2017–2018 Season! Lexington Medical Center pledges to match dollar for dollar your donation to our matching pointe shoe campaign.
Please help us keep our dancers safe and on pointe by donating here.
Through the Adopt-A-Dancer program you can:
- Experience rare an intimate interactions with artists in the company
- Help with the costs of keeping professional dancers in the company and community
- Directly benefit the dancer of your choice
- Develop a relationship with one of Columbia’s finest dancers
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile.com and select the Columbia City Ballet as your charitable organization, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the Columbia City Ballet with no extra cost to you.
Click here to shop Amazon smile!
Miss Columbia City Ballet is a sponsorship program which raises money for the Columbia City Ballet’s Educational Outreach Series. Each child starring in Nutcracker ballet this season has an opportunity to become Miss Columbia City Ballet by acquiring sponsorships from family members, friends and local businesses. Your dancer will receive various prizes based on the highest sponsorship level achieved. The child raising the most money will win the coveted title of Miss Columbia City Ballet!
*All sponsors will be added to the Playbill* All contributions to the Columbia City Ballet are fully tax deductible as we are a not for profit, 501(c)(3) organization.
Why you should advertise:
- More than 50,000 dancebills (ballet programs) are distributed each season at an average of 18 performances
- Each dancebill is read for an average of 20 minutes
- Surveys have shown that 75% of ballet attendees keep their dancebills for a week or more.
- Reach 50,000 households for as little as $20 per performance!
For more info, contact 803.799.7605 or email us today.
Columbia City Ballet relies heavily on the generosity of individuals and businesses to bring world-class ballet to Columbia and the Southeast. If you or your company is interested in becoming a corporate partner with us, please click here to learn more about Corporate Sponsorship.
Donations for charity auctions are given throughout the year as the Columbia City Ballet strongly believes in supporting our fellow non-profit organizations! If you have a worthy cause and would like to apply for a donation at your event, please email with specifics about your event, including an official event/auction letter and your contact information. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery during the months of September through March.