Dancers are the heart of the Columbia City Ballet. Performances could not come to life without them. In turn, dancers could not create characters and memorable performances without the benevolent individuals and corporations to support them.
Because ticket sales account for only 40% of the cost to produce a season, contributed support is crucial.
With your generosity, Columbia City Ballet dancers will continue to bring imagination to life!
Sponsor your favorite Columbia City Ballet dancer and receive these benefits:
- Get an inside view of the life of a professional dancer
- Listing under your dancer’s profile in the Dancebill
- Autographed Pointe Shoe or Ballet Slipper, photograph, shirt, and poster from each Season Production
- Follow your dancer’s press clippings and reviews
- Send flowers and good luck gifts to your dancer
- Admission to the Green Room after all performances
- VIP backstage tour with Director William Starrett
- Photo opportunity with your dancer after each performance
- Invitation to Ballet Uncorked events, where you can watch your dancer rehearse
- All contributions are tax deductible