Ticket sales account for less than 50 percent of our annual budget each season. Like all non-profit arts organizations, Columbia City Ballet is dependent upon additional support from individual donors each year.
Contributions ensure that:
- Productions remain affordable
- Productions can reach the widest spectrum of audiences
- Maintain our high artistic standards of excellence in ballet
- Columbia City Ballet can bring world-class ballets to life on stage each season
Now celebrating 57 years of innovative, critically acclaimed ballet performances, in addition to a very successful educational outreach program, Columbia City Ballet is South Carolina’s largest performing arts organization.
Columbia City Ballet’s impact:
- More than 60,000 people attend our performances each year
- $2.3 million economic impact
- Our Educational Outreach Series provides art education to more than 30,000 children each year and more than half a million since its inception
- Keeps the “art” in smart!
There is no better way to ensure the growth and vitality in Columbia than by supporting the arts! Now, more than ever, non-profit arts organizations need your support as corporate and government funding of the arts continues to decline. Consider Columbia City Ballet in your charitable giving for the year.
There are many ways for you to support us with a tax deductible donation. We would greatly appreciate your gift to our Annual Campaign. Donating is easy; simply make out a check to Columbia City Ballet and include Annual Campaign in your check memo, or call our ballet office staff at (803)-799-7605. Upon receipt of your donation, we will issue a letter acknowledging your 100% tax-deductible gift.