Become a member of the Ballet Guild! This volunteer organization works together to support and promote the interests of the Columbia City Ballet in Columbia, South Carolina, and surrounding communities through fundraising, volunteering, and special events. The Ballet Guild also works to increase the knowledge and awareness of ballet and to promote the arts in general in our community. Funds raised will support educational programs, community outreach, and world class performances that accomplish and support the mission of the Columbia City Ballet. The 2012-2013 Guild Chair is Debbie Zvejnieks.
As a member of the Guild you will:
- Meet others who share your interests while supporting the arts in our community
- 10% off of Special Event tickets such as the Back in Black Fundraiser on October 13, 2012 and the City Ballet Soiree: Chicago on January 26, 2013
- Special recognition of your commitment in performance playbills on the Guild page
- Attend two member only functions to include a breakfast lecture in the spring and an open rehearsal lunch event (Nov. 16, 2012) with the Executive/Artistic Director William Starrett
- Planning and execution of Special Events
- Volunteering at the Children’s Teas
- Administrative Assistance
- Volunteering at Uncorked Open Rehearsal Events
- Assisting with Costuming Details
Download the CCB Guild Membership Form here! For more information, call the Columbia City Ballet at (803) 799-7605.