Dancers are the heart of the Columbia City Ballet. Our professional ballet dancers could not create memorable characters and performances without the benevolent individuals and corporations who support them. Your Adopt-A-Dancer sponsorship is 100% tax deductible. With your generosity, Columbia City Ballet dancers will continue to bring imagination to life!
Sponsor your favorite Columbia City Ballet dancer and receive these benefits:
- Get an inside view of the life of a professional dancer
- Name listing under your dancer’s profile in each production’s dancebill and in the Adopt-A-Dancer brochure
- Autographed pointe shoe or ballet slipper, photograph, shirt and poster from each season production
- Follow your dancer’s press clippings and reviews
- Send flowers and good luck gifts to your dancer
- Admission to the Green Room after all performances
- VIP backstage tour with our Artistic Director William Starrett
- Photo opportunity with your dancer after each performance
- Invitation to Ballet Uncorked events where you can watch your dancer rehearse
- 100% tax-deductible sponsorship
If you would like more information on adopting a dancer, please review the brochure or contact the CCB Office at 803.799.7605, or email Jamie White, Director of Development, at JWhite@ColumbiaCityBallet.com.