Cinderella (Tch.) Returns After Last Season Being Cut Short!
One of our best-loved fairytales returns to the stage after the delay from COVID-19, Columbia City Ballet’s production of Cinderella (Tch.), notable not only for its jubilant music, but also for its lush scenery and the comic roles of the stepsisters, performed en travesti (literally “disguised” in French). The entire family will want to see this story of love, jealously and fine footwear!
Saturday, March 27th at 1:30pm, Koger Center Large Rehearsal Room
Join your favorite princess for one tea only on March 27th before the matinee performance beginning at 1:30pm. These enchanting children’s events feature a sit-down tea, cakes, cookies and lots of surprises including appearances by the lead characters themselves! Children will learn the real story while they participate in fun activities and have their picture taken with the Columbia City Ballet artists. Our Princess Teas are a great way to introduce your child to the world of ballet!
Tickets are $30 per person and must be purchased over the phone from the CCB Office at 803.799.7605.
Columbia – Koger Center for the Arts
1051 Greene Street I Columbia, SC 29201
Friday, March 26th at 7:30pm and Saturday, March 27th at 3pm and 7:30pm
Seating – There are strict COVID-19 health and safety protocols in place to protect our patrons, dancers, staff, and volunteers. Seating will be socially-distanced. Every other row in the theater will be empty and seating is ONLY sold in pairs. There will be three empty seats between each pair of occupied seats.
To keep you safe, the Koger Center for the Arts has instituted the following rules:
- The lobby will only open 45 minutes before the event.
- To maintain social-distancing we have spread out the arrival of patrons. Please arrive:
- 30 minutes prior to curtain for Grand Tier or Balcony seating.
- 15 minutes prior to curtain for Orchestra level seating.
- Patrons will be seated immediately upon entering the lobby.
- NOTE: Tickets are grouped for 2 people only.
- Your ticket indicates your seat row and number and once inside the auditorium guests must stay in their assigned row and seat.
- Face coverings Must Be Worn inside the Koger Center at all times.
- No food or beverages allowed inside the Koger Center except bottled water.
- Please do not attend if in the 14 days prior to the event you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have had close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. In all of these cases, tickets are fully refundable, right up until show time. Call 803.777.5112.
Florence – Francis Marion University Performing Arts Center
201 S. Dargan Street I Florence, SC 29506
Saturday, March 13th at 7:30pm
Masks are required and social-distancing will be observed. Tickets are limited due to seating restrictions, so we strongly encourage online purchase as tickets may not be available at the door.
Sumter – Patriot Hall
135 Haynesworth Street I Sumter, SC 29150
Saturday, March 20th at 3pm